Agricultural tenancies are a specialist area of law and need handling by experienced lawyers. Whether you are a farmer negotiating the terms of a Farm Business tenancy or a Land Owner seeking to bring a letting to an end, Glaisyers are here to help.
Our friendly, professional specialists understand that you will have your own requirements and perspective, so they will take the time to really understand your position. Whatever your needs, you can be sure that we’ll give a consistently high quality and cost effective service with down to earth, jargon free advice relevant to you and to your business.
Big enough to trust, yet small enough to care, we’ll work closely with you to achieve the best outcome in any given situation, whether this be a new farm tenancy or resolving a dispute.
Our services include:
- Agricultural tenancy drafting and negotiation
- Tenancy renewals including statutory procedures
- Assignments and underlettings
- Licenses to Occupy and grazing agreements
- Tenancy dispute resolution
- Tenancy termination
- Investment and property estate management
- Utility and service easements
- Rights of way
0161 832 4666
contact our office today